Treason Released Today!

Brooke Banks | 7:32 AM |






One trilogy I'm really excited to read is the Grimoire Trilogy by S.M. Boyce. Everything I've read about it interests me from the premise, the setting and the characters. I can't wait to finally get my hands on it to do a review.



The first book, Lichgates has been available and here's the blurb:

The Grimoire turns its own pages and can answer any question asked of it, and Kara Magari is its next target.  

Kara has no idea what she's getting herself into when she stumbles across the old book while hiking a hidden trail. Once she opens it, she's thrown into Ourea: a beautiful world full of terrifying things that want the Grimoire's secrets. Everyone in this new world is trying to find her, and most want to control the new-found power the book bestows upon her. Even if Kara does escape, Ourea will only drag her back. 

Braeden Drakonin grew up in Ourea, and all he’s ever known of life is lying. The Grimoire is his one chance at redemption, and it lands in his lap when Kara Magari comes into his life. He has one question to ask the book—one question that can fix everything in his broken world—and he’s not letting Kara out of his sight until he gets an answer.

There’s no going back now.

Doesn't that sound awesome? 
What question would you ask the Grimoire? I've thought about it a lot and there's so many possibilities - I just can't make up my mind. Do you go the world-saving route or save yourself? Do you puzzle out the meaning of life, the start of the universe or if there's a god(s)? - Hmmm. I think someone's answer would say a lot about them and yes, I'm chicken to answer it. I'd be in the camp to leave the magic the fuck alone and keep it out of people's hands because people suck. There's just too much room for abuse.


Now the second book, Treason is released today. There's a blog tour going on right now for $500 in prizes, including gift cards and copies of the books. For 10 entries into the contest, do a blog post about the release of Treason today, and is only good for today. There's also the handy dandy buttons on my sidebar to attract your attention and spread the word. 

I'm not going to put the blurb for Treason since it has spoilers about Braedon for those of us who haven't read Lichgates yet. Sooo, my plan is to entice you into the first book so you get hooked into Treason. Sneaky, huh? Lichgates is $3 on Amazon if you want to buy or gift it today! 

Good luck to everyone entering the contest, myself included. At this point in time I'm flat broke and couldn't afford books for even a cent. I'm truly thankful for all these wonderful giveaways so I can keep reading. (I'd use the library but I owe money.) I'm grateful for my awesome neighbor who lets me use their wi-fi and to my landlord who's helping us through a tough time. Books are my lifeline, my grounding, my passion and my escape. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have books and thankfully online I've found people just like me, so no matter what I have a safe place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...