Status Report

Brooke Banks | 7:18 PM |
Well, I'm sitting here with two reviews to write, 6 books to read and a blog to design.

I jumped into my own blog knowing nothing and am currently over my head. For now, I'm going to keep doing reviews on Goodreads, Library Thing, Shelfari, etc and designing my blog at night. Once I get things the way I want them, I'll put my full effort into my blog. I'm nit-picky and particular so just looking at my blog the way it is makes me itch. I don't know why or how but I like things a certain way and until I get them correct, I'm not going to be able to focus on just blogging. Since changing the template changes blog posts I'm not going to keep posting since once I get the template/design how I want it, I'm going to have to correct each post.

Hopefully, it won't take too long. In the mean time I'll keep working on my writing and my reviews.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brooke. Thanks for sharing the button for my Opal giveaway.

    I am also very picky with my design, and I tweak it up every week. I still hate it. If you ever need some help with designing or whatever is relevant to book blogging, know that you can always contact me.

    Good luck on your busy schedule, and happy blogging!

    ~Chrys

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...