Teaser Tuesday (#5): Exposing ELE by Rebecca Gober & Courtney Nuckels

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My TEASER:


His muscles strain against his shirt, which makes the shirt look like it's about to lose the battle and rip. Tony catches me staring at his arms and I quickly look away, clearing my throat.

-----pg. 70
from Exposing ELE (ELE #3)
by


Stay tuned because on April 1st I'm kicking off a week long giveaway as I review the entire Project ELE Series! It's going to be AWESOME.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, sounds good :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesdays_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser :) Nothing like getting caught in the act of blatantly staring at a guy's arms haha. So embarrassing! Can't wait for your reviews next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? They always get a little smug knowing smirk when they catch you, that just makes you want to wipe it off their face - either with a smack or a kiss. LOL. Tempting bastards. =)

      Delete
  3. Oooh, great teaser and I love the cover!

    Here's my TEASER TUESDAYS post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...