Waiting on Wedneday #1:
Red Horse by Alex Adams

Brooke Banks | 12:00 PM | |

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. This meme is for upcoming releases that bloggers are dying to read.




My pick this week:

Red Horse (White Horse #2)



by



There's no blurb yet unfortunately but there is a preview in the back of White Horse. The prologue for Red Horse is only 3 paragraphs and I wish I could share it with everyone. I'm unsure of the properness and protocol of this though, so I'll air on the side of caution. What I will say though is that it REALLY goes into a completely different direction than you'd think from the ending of White Horse. I'm intrigued by it to say the least and am curious how it turns out. I'm also curious to see if I'll actually be able to accept this new area.




Link for my White Horse review.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...