Teaser Tuesday #6 : Heat Wave by Richard Castle

Brooke Banks | 4:00 AM | | |

After so many years of being a Castle fan, I found out they published “Richard Castle's” novel series from the TV show. I finally got a hold of it now, after waiting a bit for the library hold to be filled. I am so excited to start this! And now that I'm back into blogging, this is a perfect way to share that enthusiasm.

The Meme Curator & Rules:


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

So, without further ado:

My Teaser:


Rook opened it up and pulled out an art glass paperweight of a plant. “Check it out. I tripped on Uranus.” -pg. 14

I love it already, I can just picture Castle saying it. XD


NYPD Homicide Detective Nikki Heat feels sparks from ride-along, journalist Jameson Rook. A real estate tycoon plunges to his death. A trophy wife with a past survives a brazen attack. Mobsters and moguls with motives all have alibis. Dirty little secrets of the wealthy hide until Nikki shines a light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...