[Meme Feature & Follow] Favorite Color Book Covers & Standalone I Wish Had A Sequel

Brooke Banks | 12:00 AM | |


Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. This week's prompt is....
Color Favorites: Show us beautiful book covers in your fave color!

My favorite colors are black and blue. Since I couldn't choose between them, I decided to try for covers with both colors predominately. But it was so hard and my list so long, I gave up trying to narrow it down. So here's my favorite black and/or blue book covers. It's all in a handy dandy pinterest board because there was a lot and I'm lazy.






And because I'm so sad and mad at myself for missing 6/23's post...

Here's a standalone I wish was had a sequel(s).


Because it was SO fucking good & had an open ending. Way more material to use. I was fucking shocked to find out it's a standalone.


Comments are always loved, appreciated, and returned. Leave a link to make it even easier. 




11 comments:

  1. Great choices! I have only read Uprooted by Naomi Novik and I still see her dragon series as a must! New GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should read the series ASAP. It's SO amazing.

      Reciprocated.

      Delete
  2. I'm following you on Bloglovin! Throne of Glass is so good. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't feel so bad about picking black...lol. Everyone keeps telling me it can't be my favorite color as it's no color...lol. :)

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost picked black ;) It is a very suitable choice. #OneOfMyFavoriteColors

      Delete
    2. Meh, not being a color is only in physics. Calling it a color is just shorthand for "I like the absence of color"

      Delete
  4. Whoa! Those covers are really pretty! I followed on pinterest, email, and twitter. :) Good to meet you ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those covers look awesome! Here’s my FF Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great covers! I especially like the covers for Marcelo in the Real World and How to Hang a Witch. You can visit my post by clicking HERE. Following you on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. NIce line-up. I like how you have it set-up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have guessed blue! LOL Great way to use your Pinterest!

    Already following by Bloglovin'!

    Heather
    Bloodthirsty Muses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...