[Meme Top Ten Tuesday] Books I Enjoyed With Less Than 2,000 Ratings On Goodreads

Brooke Banks | 12:00 AM | |


Hosted by the fabulous The Broke and The Bookish. This week's prompt:
Top Ten Books We Enjoyed That Have Under 2000 Ratings On Goodreads.
We've done underrated books a bunch of times in the past 6 years but thanks to Lenore at Celebrity Readers for suggesting this topic as a new way to talk about underrated books especially when underrated is subjective. An easy way to find this -- go to Goodreads, your read list, at the top of your read list where it says settings you can add a column for # of ratings, then you can sort by that. If you aren't a Goodreads user you can look up books you think are underrated and see what their # of reviews is on Goodreads? Or if that's too hard you can spin it some other way!​

Again, I have so many putting all the pictures, links, and descriptions in this post was too daunting. I couldn't bare to cut any of them since I want them all to get some publicity and hopefully some new readers. I'd love to have people to talk about and enjoy these with, especially continuing series.



See anything of my picks that you like? What are your underrated books?


Every comment is loved, appreciated, and reciprocated. Leave me a link if you want to make it easier or have a specific post in mind.

3 comments:

  1. The only one I have seen before is The Neverland Wars. I read the summary for Blanche On the Lam and added it to my tbr. Thanks for listing these books! .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my favorite TTT in a while!
    A lot of these books look really interesting. But I haven't read any of them :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...