Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set Outside The USA, Read & To-Read

Brooke Banks | 12:00 AM | |

Hosted by the fabulous The Broke and The Bookish. This week's prompt:
Ten Books Set Outside The US
I don't know about you but sooo much of what I read is set in the US and I love finding new recs of stuff set outside of it!

I LOVE Pinterest boards so much. There's notes on each book with my thoughts and the blurb to explore them all.

READ:





TO-READ:




Time to start checking out everyone else's picks. Let me know what you think below.


7 comments:

  1. Cool list of books! I haven't read any of them... Although, I've heard of a few of the titles you've mentioned in your post this week.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/07/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-set-outside-us.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, there's so many good ones on your to-read list! I hope you try Wrath and the Dawn and Rebel of the Sands soon! THEY ARE MY FAVOURITES. *shrieks* Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one of these I had on my list was Harry Potter, but some of the others are on my TBR. Rebel of The Sands is amazing, you should read it soon!!!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/19/top-ten-tuesday-66/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A love The Name of the Star.
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2016/07/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-that-take.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to read quite a few of these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read Soulless and it was so much fun!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "The White Forest" and "The Star-Touched Queen" are on my TBR too! Another vote for "Soulless," it's totally awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...