Trials & Revelations from Spelling The Broke Book Bank with Book Titles for Feature & Follow

Brooke Banks | 12:00 AM | |

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. This week's prompt is....
Spell out your blog name with book titles (Beginning letter of 1 book representing 1 letter of the blog name)

To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Highly Illogical Behavior
Elysian Fields


Blood of Dragons
Ruin and Rising
Orleans
Kushiel's Dart
Eleanor & Park

Blood of Tyrants
Outrun the Moon
Obsession in Death
Killer of Enemies

Black Dog
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
Naamah's Kiss
Kushiel's Justice



I learned a few things from this. I was initially worried about all the double letters but THAT wasn't an issue. I could've named my blog BOOB'S BUBBLY BOOK BLABBY and still have extra books I'd want to add that begin in a B or an O. (And after spending so long in my Goodreads lists, I have a U and Y in mind already.)

Conversely, I'd have been royally screwed if I hadn't read Jacqueline Carey because for my N and K's. Though I made myself feel better by picking a title from three different trilogies at least.

Highly Illogical Behavior was like the only book I've read starting with an H. T was pretty rare if you didn't count THE as the beginning of a title. And sorting, of course, didn't.

For all the letters in abundance, I picked books based on my love for the book and how funny/relatable it was to my blog/self.

Blood of Tyrants? Yes, please! Don't forget the Man Tear chaser. I don't need it but like the combo of flavors.

I may have thought about this too much.

P.S. All books are highly recommended.

P.S.S. Doing this with hard copies and taking a picture was NOT possible so *pbbbbt*

3 comments:

  1. This was a hard question! I had to look for the letter Y too and if I've already read a book with this letter! Have a great weekend. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To All The Boys I've Loved before is a really good book. I couldn't do mine with hardcopies either. I prefer ebooks. I have a tiny apartment but a lot of room on my kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea! I could easily do this with books I've read. :D
    The only book I've read on your list is Ari & Dante :/ But I really want to read Highly Illogical Behavior!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...