Broke Home Reviews: 2 #Aulker Bluetooth Headsets & Ancord #waterproofbluetoothspeakers

Brooke Banks | 12:00 AM | |




As I said several weeks ago, I'm starting to branch out reviewing other things besides books. Today, I have reviews for 2 different sets of Aulker Bluetooth head sets, an Ancord speaker, and update on that lash enhancer from Natural Beauty.


Aulker BH01 Wireless Bluetooth Sport Headset - Black




  • ENJOY YOUR BEATS EVERYWHERE! QUICK & EASY PAIR WITH 99% BLUETOOTH DEVICES UP TO 33FT / 10 METERS: Want your favorite tunes with you anywhere when you working out at Gym, running on tracks? With the powerful bass enhanced speaker and high quality crystal clear sound, this is the right one to get. Bluetooth 4.0 make it super easy to pair, just search "BH01" and connect.
  • PERFECT FOR WORK OUT AT GYM, RUNNING, AND ANY KIND OF SPORTS. ERGONOMIC COMFORT BEHIND EAR SECURE FIT DESIGN WITH CHANGEABLE EAR CAPS MAKE IT SUPER RELIABLE WHEN YOU ARE ACTIVE! ...AND A FREE 1 YEAR PREMIUM MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY! For the cost of a cheap meal, enjoy your favorite songs anywhere. Isn't that worth it, alone?
  • HANDS-FREE CALLING , NOISE CANCELLATION TECHNOLOGY...AND A FREE 1 YEAR PREMIUM MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY! No more missing call when you listen to music, enjoy the headset to call and answer with built-in mic. NOISY environment, no problem! Noise cancellation will fix it. With 30 days money back guarantee and the 1 year FREE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, what you waiting for? Get a few or sent as gifts to your family and friends, this investment makes sense.
  • SUPER PORTABLE SIZE, SUPER EASY TO USE, 180H STANDBY TIME, 6 HOUR MUSIC PLAY, 7 HOUR CALLING: with the powerful 3mW audio driver and high quality clear sound, this is the right one to get. Working out at gym, ruining on track? No worry, BH01 provides you with the most comfortable experience when doing exercises ALONE, but NOT LONELY!
  • WHAT IS IN THE PACKAGE: Aulker Bluetooth Sport Headset x 1, USB Charge Cable x 1, User Manual x 1, Extra Ear Caps x 2, Cable Clip x 1


Find out more on Amazon.

These are my first set of bluetooth earbuds. My activities don't involve the gym, but I do have to do most of the cleaning and shopping for our household. I wanted to wear these while working around the house and grocery shopping to make it a less painful experience with no cords to hassle me.

Everything came included like described, but I do wish there was a wall mounted charger as the wall adapters I have are at a higher wattage. I didn't want to risk problems, so I didn't use my smartphone fast charges. Stuck with the slower USB option to my desktop was less than ideal, but the battery seemed to hold out as promised. Now I just have to remember to charge them every night.

They look exactly as pictured:





The style is fine and I love all black. But only the left side circle is the Power button, while the other is just a circle.

They came charged enough to try them out right away. The first pairing I did with my desktop was a breeze. Trying to pair it with my smartphone as a second device, not so much. I ended up having to disconnect from my desktop to pair with my smartphone and vice versa. I don't know if this is because of my devices, the instructions, or if my device is defective. Hopefully, everyone else will have better luck and my experience will be an aberration. It really does seem easy enough.

Since this is my first pair of this kind, I figured I would have to get used to them and that proved to be true. I wasn't prepared for how much it would hurt the first time. Again, might be just me, but I couldn't wear them for more than 30 mins the first go. My ear ended up raw, red, and bleeding.

I waited a week for it to heal, and tried again one side at a time. I made it an hour switching off and eventually was able to wear both sides while out running errands for several hours.

It was great being able to ignore all the people and not get tangled up in cords. I will be using them this way from now on and am very happy with the end result.

I also used it while cleaning and it worked perfectly fine. I'll also be using it this way when others are sleeping or when I cannot use my speaker. But nothing beats jamming out loud and signing along with cleaning.

While I was taking a break, I let my savvier more experienced friend, Brian try them out. He had no problems wearing them and officially took over my other Aulker pair (coming up next!) because of the longer battery time and worked better for the gym. This pair is better for me because it's water resistant for cleaning and noise suppression while out and about. Once I got used to it.

-Sincerely, Brooke the former Bluetooth Virgin



Aulker S560 Wireless Bluetooth Sport Headset - Black




  • ENJOY YOUR BEATS EVERYWHERE! QUICK & EASY PAIR WITH 99% BLUETOOTH DEVICES UP TO 33FT / 10 METERS: Want your favorite tunes with you anywhere when you working out at Gym, running on tracks? With the powerful bass enhanced speaker and high quality crystal clear sound, this is the right one to get. Bluetooth 4.1 make it super easy to pair, just search "S560" and connect.
  • CRYSTAL CLEAR OUTSTANDING SOUND QUALITY with ENHANCED BASS. Top class CSR8635 chipset with optimized cavity design bring beautiful sound balance. No more suffering from those muffled, low quality cheap knockoffs' sound. Bluetooth Headphone, Heavy Bass, Cystal Clear Sound, Noise Cancelling Mic, Hands Free Calling, what a great value! Get a few or sent as gifts to your family and friends, this investment makes sense.
  • HANDS-FREE CALLING with BUILT-IN MICROPHONE, SUPER EASY TO USE, 250H STANDBY TIME, 8 HOUR MUSIC PLAY, 8.5 HOUR CALLING: answer and call from your headphone, double tap redial, 2 Bluetooth devices connection. Charge the speaker for only 2 hours, you will get 250H long standby time with 8 hour music play and 8.5 hour calling.
  • PERFECT FOR WORK OUT AT GYM, RUNNING, AND ANY KIND OF SPORTS. ERGONOMIC COMFORT SECURE FIT DESIGN WITH CHANGEABLE EAR HOOKS MAKE IT SUPER RELIABLE WHEN YOU ARE ACTIVE! ...AND A FREE 1 YEAR PREMIUM MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY! For the cost of a cheap meal, enjoy your favorite songs anywhere. Isn't that worth it, alone?
  • WHAT IS IN THE PACKAGE: Aulker Wireless Bluetooth Sport Headset x 1, Extra Ear Caps x 2, USB Charge Cable x 1, User Manual x 1



Find out more on Amazon

As you can see there are minor style differences between the two, with the BH01 favoring one large circle by the ear bud, smaller ear cuff and thinner cord.

This is my second pair of Aulker bluetooth headphones. Originally, I was going to try these to see if they better fit my ears. But because I found the first pair worked better after some adjusting and the fit was the same, I gave them to my friend Brian.

He's much more sporty, playing basketball primarily, walks everywhere, and goes to the gym regularly. This pair wound up being perfect for him and a nice early present. Here's what he told me:


Included in the box were the headset, extra ear bud gel covers, instruction booklet and a micro usb cord for charging the headset.

Unfortunately, it did not come with the wall charger unit, which would have been nice. The instructions state they need to be charged at a certain wattage, and a charging for a smartphone has double the recommended wattage. I haven't used a wall charger because of this and have been stuck with the slower usb option via desktop computer.

The headset looks great and wouldn’t be embarrassed wearing them out in public. They are a nice black with the in-ear gel pieces are orange. The cord is a good length, it doesn’t feel too long or too short. It’s very stylish.


The headset is very easy to function. All the buttons are located on the right side of the headset, which is nice having all functionally located in one section. As far as using the headset, you have a power switch on the bottom, a main function button (for answering calls, etc), volume up button, volume down button and the usb port is located underneath next to the power switch.

The headset has plethora of functions that are easy to use, skipping songs forwards and backwards, muting/unmuting during calls, answering calls/rejecting calls, transferring calls. For example, to skip forward a song, you hold the volume up button for one second, volume down button for one second to go back a song.

The sound quality was better than I expected it to be. The last time I owned a pair of Bluetooth stereo headset, they were priced as high quality, but were lacking too much for my taste. This headset made me realize that Bluetooth stereo headsets have come a long way and I was very impressed. I never once felt that the volume was lacking. Inn fact then can get to a level that is TOO loud.

I used this at my desk so I wouldn't lose my music moving around the house, walking, and at the gym. I didn't have any issues with the fit and they were very comfortable.

Overall, I would recommend a pair of these headsets to anyone looking to buy a good pair of wireless Bluetooth headset that like to enjoy listening to music.

-Brian, Brooke's Sporty Tech Guy

Side by Side Review: BHO1 & S560



Side by side you can really see the subtle width and thickness of the headsets.

The inner set is the S560, the outer the BH01.

The inner set is the S560, the outer the BH01.

BH01 S560
Larger ear cuff Smaller ear cuff
Thicker cord Thinner cord
Main button is a circle Main button is slim on top of earpiece
All controls on the left All controls are on the right
Same great sound quality & volume Same great sound quality & volume
Found to be more sound isolating and suppressing Easier to stay alert of sounds and surroundings
Hurt my ears initially Hurt my ears initally
Brian found them comfortable Brian found them comfortable
I liked this set for cleaning and shopping Brian liked this set for going to the gym and walking

The regular retail value for the BH01 set is $39.99 and it's on sale for $18.99. The S560 is usually $44.99 and on sale for $22.99. With only a couple dollars in difference, it boils down to what works best for the person getting them.

In the size and style, the S560 is more refined and a tighter fit. But the BH01 has all the controls on the left, which I like because my right hand is my dominant and usually busy.


Ancord Portable Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker with FM Radio - Waterproof & Rechargeable



★OUTSTANDING CONNECTION - This portable bluetooth speaker features 4.0 technology that connects from up to 33ft away with your mobile device. Connect your device in 3 seconds;Outstanding connection range of up to 33 feet.
★UP TO 12HRS PLAYTIME - Ancord wireless speaker has a powerful battery that provides up to 12 hours of endless music, event at 80% volume
★WATER RESISTANT -This outdoor speaker is IPX6 rated and features a unique rugged square design that protects against low pressure water stream from any angle
★BUILT-IN FM DIGITAL RADIO - This speaker features built-in digital FMA radio tuner with auto-scan presets for easy programming
★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!. We are confident that you will love your outdoor speaker , but if you are not satisfied, our products are always backed by 100% Money Back No Question Asked Guaranteed!

Find out more on Amazon


I went as far as I dared testing the waterproofness. I used it when steaming, deep cleaning, and scrubbing my bathroom. It worked perfectly and no worse for wear. I am however, never brave enough to test water proof electronics outright. It did survive my cat knocking a glass of water over and getting the bottom part wet.


My first bluetooth speaker is the Omaker (Green) speaker that I bought on sale during Prime day. I've been happy with it but wanted to test out the Ancord because the strap looked better, the radio which my daughter loves, and honestly my friend could use one.

So I thought I'd buy the Ancord on sale, keep the one I want and give the other one away to a friend in need. They have NO speakers for their computer or their phone to play their music. Plus, no TV for sports watching, but they could catch it on the radio.


They sound the same to me and my daughter but my friend says the Ancord (Orange) is louder and clearer. We all agree the radio is very loud. You'll have to adjust the volume when switching modes, preferable before so you don't get blasted by the robot announcer and then the radio.

I do like how the Omaker (Green) looks better though. I also like the Omaker's (Green) beep indicators instead of the loud robotic voice of the Ancord (Orange). However, it's very useful for switching back and forth between radio and speaker, which my friend liked.

The range for both is the same. The music plays throughout our 1100 foot square apartment but of course walls will cause interference. The connectivity and battery are comparable as well.



Basically it comes down to the look, the radio, and the price. Omaker (Green) is $90 full price, on sale for $24, and the Ancord(Orange) is $70 full price, $20 on sale.

If you want to go with the cheaper, caution-orange colored speaker with the radio and female robot announce, you can't go wrong with Ancord.

I hate the voice, don't use the radio besides my daughter and decided not to torture myself with that, and like the look better of the Omaker (Green). So again, I go with the simpler option.

In the end, both me and my friend are happy with our speakers. My daughter will have to get used to no radio for my sanity. Maybe one she could use with her headphones only would be a good Christmas present...

Remember the InstaNatural Eyelash Enhance Serum?


I said I'd update after another two weeks to meet the 30 day results gaurentee. Sadly, with work being hectic and the holidays coming up, I've fallen back onto my no muss, no fuss routine and have stopped using it. I SWEAR I will start again. It's just real easy to forget when you're rushing around like a chicken with its head cut off and you can even put it on later because you don't keep a mirror in your purse. *sigh*

Sorry :/ I'll keep ya'll updated as I try it out again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...