Broke Home Reviews: #XEICCOB Stainless Steel Shower Curtain Hooks & What I'm Using Them For

Brooke Banks | 2:47 AM | |


It’s been about a month since my last Broke Home Review. Today, I have something that is often overlooked. Hell, I know before this I only bough shower hooks from the dollar store.

Shower Curtain Hooks 12 Piece Rings Stainless Steel Rustproof Friction Free Gliding 1 Sets of 12 Hooks , Value Pack

by XEICCOB





Product Description:

The Best Stainless Steel Shower Curtain Rings on Amazon

Package Included:
1 Set of 12 Hooks, Total Hooks: 12 Pcs
Value Pack Get More with Low Price

Heavy duty
• High grade metal brushed nickel
• RustProof
• Corrosion Free
• Chrome Plated, Silver Color
• Polished
• Friction Free
• Gliding Action
• Easy To Install
• Attractive Design
• The polished chrome finish creates a vibrant sheen, lightening any bathroom décor.
• The unique curved shape and roller balls are both sleek and modern. MagicRings® stand out from more conventional designs.
• Innovative Features
• Our precision rollers shower curtain rings move smoothly and with minimal effort, along both straight and curved rods.
• It's easy to open and close the tension mechanism of these shower hooks; they can be secured to the rod with one hand.
Best Price On Amazon

Highest Quality at Best Price for More on AMAZON.
THIS PRODUCT IS SIMPLY THE BEST FOR YOUR BATHROOM.

Not satisfied? Return the Shower Curtain Rings for a full refund! 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Warranty 1 year warranty

Click The button at the top to BUY more Shower Curtain Ring for Less Money


First, I love how they came packaged. Instead of just throw in a box or tube, they are laid out in a way the design is on display. Opening it made me go “Ooooooooh”.


It really does make a difference in your bathroom. I didn’t think my family would notice at all. They’re oblivious to the shit I do around here unless I point it out.

But changing out the old plastic rings to these steel hooks they spotted right away. Families *eyeroll*

It made such a difference the bathroom looked WORSE since the shiny newness doesn’t match with the derelict of daily use our other items have.

They slide beautifully and have that nice metal ring to go along with it like in the movies. The only thing to watch out for is the curtain will hang lower than the standard plastic rings. You might have to raise that bar up a bit if you’re tall.


But that’s not what I really wanted them for anyways. (Though I want more hooks for my actual shower curtain now too.)

My daughter collects bags. It’s ridiculous. She’s also terrible about leaving them out. Even when I make her pick them up, it’s a mess because they don’t have their own spot in the house.

Until now!



This is really simple solution with a broken tension bar we’ve been meaning to throw out for months but keep forgetting to, dry wall screw hooks, and the shower curtain hangers, of course.

Since I wasn’t sure how it’d turn out, this is just setting it up. I’m going back to paint and prettify it later. For now, I just needed these damn bags off the floor.

I know it doesn’t look like much, but I am SO incredibly happy with this solution. The hooks still glide beautifully, the clasp is on the bottom for easier hanging/re hanging, and they have a thinner profile so the bar doesn’t have to stick out as much.

I’ve tried something like this with the plastic rings and they did not hold up. Even being thicker and a pain to use as storage, they couldn’t handle the weight of the empty bags. These silver bad boys can handle them full of Dragling’s crap that she leaves in there. (and she wonders why she can’t find anything….)

Now I’m off to gather more of her stuff off the floor to hang up and get cracking on the designs I want to do for the finish project.

I feel like such a mom nerd right now, but whatever. I can’t hear your judgement over my daughter’s bags gliding like the wind in their new habitat.




2 comments:

  1. Dude, I need to do this! I have so many bags...I blame Society6 and RedBubble, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you found it useful! I realized I'll be throwing up some totes up there too XD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...