Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2017

Brooke Banks | 12:00 AM | |
Top 10 of 2016
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30TH
Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2017. (This list should be comprised ONLY of books releasing in 2017)

This one was really, really fucking hard. I have a Pinterest board with more here:

2017 Pub Books I Want To Read

and I'm sure I'll be adding more later as well.

But here's the darlings that came to mind first and foremost without having to look up the pub dates. (I'm old compared to ya'll and my memory is shit, okay?)

STANDALONES:




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


NEW SERIES:




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


CONTINUATION OF A SERIES:




One Dark Throne (Three Dark Crowns #2)

Untitled (Stalking Jack the Ripper #2)

9 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to the hate you give and history is all you left me.

    Megan @ reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you organized this! OMG, I completely forgot about the surprise Lara Jean book! I can't wait to read that one - in fact I think I preordered it! It should be awesome. Excellent list, Brooke!

    Happy New Year. =)

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lara Jean's new book was such a surprise. Twitter blew up when she dropped the new XD

      Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. Awesome list and so organized too :) History and Shadow Run look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I found Shadow Run awhile ago somehow, and I'm so glad more people are finding out about it!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I know right? When I have money to spare after the holidays, I'll be pre-ordering THUG, and I never pre-order.

      Delete
  5. Such a GOOD list! 6 of these are on my most anticipated releases as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Thanks, that means a lot given your great taste :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...