Top Ten 2016 Day 2: Best Book Covers of 2016

Brooke Banks | 12:00 AM | |


Top 10 of 2016
Best Book Covers of 2016 (MUST be a book released in 2016. Would be best if it’s a book you’ve READ in 2016, but it’s not required)

Yeah, I don't really liked the "would be best if you read it" part of the question, so I disregarded it completely. I looked back through 2016 releases I knew of and picked these regardless of reading status. But reading status is a useful way to categorize regardless so....


BOOKS I'VE READ:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





BOOKS I HAVE TO READ:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: I JUST FINISHED THIS ONE ON CHRISTMAS @ 1PM AND OMFG. *LOVE*


Update: Just started this one & I'm loving the world building.


BOOKS I WILL READ:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




8 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of the cover of When the Moon Was Ours! It reminds me of the cover of The Book Jumper, for some reason. That also has a beautiful cover. :D Great list, Brooke! =)

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely list!!! I actually haven't read any yet. I love how Labyrinth Lost and Iron Cast fit together on your post. I can't stop looking at The Blazing Star it's stunning. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picks. The iron cast cover is beautiful.

    Megan @ reading away the days

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your picks! "Iron Cast" is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those covers look so beautiful! I need to read these books as soon as possible!

    Here’s my Top 10 Best Covers!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your list is EPIC! Love it so much. I'm planning on reading Labyrinth Lost soon and I will hopefully get my hands on Of Fire and Stars AND Iron Cast. They look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Labyrinth and Iron Cast are pretty throughout with inside touches, especially if you get hard copies. Definitely worth the money to splurge on format.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...