2017 Challenge Sign Ups Dump: Because Why The Fuck Not?

Brooke Banks | 4:11 PM | | |

http://www.girlxoxo.com/the-master-list-of-2017-reading-challenges/


Blogging:



I'm shooting for one a month, which puts me in Level 2: Creative Conversationalist. I've never posted a discussion post and I think it's important to do so. I certainly have plenty of ideas written down, time to make it happen!




Reading:



This lines up with my already made goal, so why not? Shooting for 51+ books



Again, aligns with goals I already made for myself. The hardest part will be remembering to check back and link up XD


Because there are tons of diverse stories in other formats than novels that I NEED to get to, so here it goes! I'm going to go slow with the first level, Modern Age: 12 books.



Reviewing:



Since I want to review every book I read and my GR goal is 200, plus my desire to expand into non-book reviews, I'm shooting for 210 reviews. o.O Holy shit, pray for me.



Because I already have the goal of getting my Netgalley % up and catching up on past due review copies so why not? Starting at Level 1 Bronze: 10 books, because that's around my catch up number right now.








The Mother Lode:



Reading:

  • Get my Netgalley percentage up to 80%
  • Read 50 books that I already own
  • Read all blog tour books 2 weeks before post date


Blogging Goals:

  • Fix tags on blog
  • Redo your layout or update your design
  • Update Pages on your blog
  • Respond to comments as they come in
  • Create a Blog/Review Schedule (e.g. using a spreadsheet)
  • Stay ahead of the reviews 




The Pièce de Résistance



I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST! Okay, if not the Diverse Blogger of the Year than 30 points for sure. I already have stuff to link now and am making plans *rubs hands together**evil laugh*


To help me keep track, make it easy to find, and stay accountable, I found this great make your own tracker. I'll be adding one for each challenge along with the button to my sidebar.

Here's the one I made for the Discussion Post Challenge! I put 1 in just to see how it would look, not trying to cheat :D

1 ~ 12 (8.33%)

12 comments:

  1. LOL Love that tag. Thinking like that is why I usually end up signing up for so many challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol exactly! I'm not stressing it though, I'll do what I can *shrug*

      Best way to approach them, just having fun. :D

      Delete
  2. I am determined to work on some of my back list this year. I have books I have had since 2009 that I have never read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I haven't been tracking how long mine have been sitting there. I really just don't want to know. *buries head*

      Good luck!

      Delete
  3. Awesome challenges :) Thanks for joining us with Shelf Love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad take part of it this year!

      Delete
  4. Ambitious! Best wishes on all the challenges you've set yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I am a Creative Conversationalist too! I hope you enjoy the Discussion challenge, it's so worth the effort. Some of the other ones sound fun too, but I have to sit on my hands now - NO MORE CHALLENGES LORY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been saying that to myself like every damn challenge sign up post too! Like "Let me suffer with you!" LOL

      Delete
  6. I love your title, "why the fuck not." I should have named mine that! Good luck, and keep me updated on how you're doing! I'm trying a ton as well, so hopefully I won't forget about any of them throughout the year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad people are liking the tag :D I'm planning on doing an update every month to help me remember and update them all lol.

      Thanks and good luck on yours too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...